Wednesday 23 May 2012

what our customers have to say...

This is what one of our customers had to say about their handmade wedding invitations and stationery...



"I ordered the beautiful Kensington stationery for my wedding, I coudln't have been more pleased with it! The quality was to an excellent standard and I've had so many compliments about the invites. 

All of my correspondance was done via email, I couldn't fault Elaine, she made it so easy. All orders arrived in time and she was very prompt getting back to me with proofs once my order had been placed. I can't thank her enough and would recommend Eb1 100% to anyone to wants beautiful stationery, excellent service at affordable prices! Thank you Elaine!"  Clare Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...