Tuesday 8 May 2012

what our customers have to say

We have received these lovely words from a customer.....



From Noble collection - thank you card in Lime


"I was recommended EB1 through a work colleague and I am so glad she suggested this company. I ordered the invitations, along with information and reply cards, order of service and thankyou cards. The quality was exceptional, the finishing products were beautifully designed and great quality. The service was brilliant and the cards were packaged so well. 


I will be recommending Elaine at EB1 to all my colleagues and friends. I'll also be ordering stationary for any future occasions. Thank you so much". Zaina Haikal


Zaina chose handmade wedding invitations from the Noble collection in Lime and matched the rest of her stationery to these.  Prices start at £2.20 each for essential invitations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...