1. How many changes can I make to the text before I incur a fee? All changes are free and you can make as many changes as you want.
2. Will you be able to help me with the wording on the invitation and reply card? Yes, there are suggestions of wording on the website under 'finishing touches'.
3. Can I assemble, tie and/or glue the pieces in order to save money? We prefer to finish all our wedding stationery ourselves, so that all items are to an excellent standard and quality.
4. Can we have our guest name's printed on our invites? Included in the price of luxury and classic invites are your guest name's printed. Our essential range has a dotted line printed for you to write your own guest names yourself.
5. Does the pattern or feature change colour on the invites to match the ribbon I've chosen? Yes, it does, so for example if you want the Cameron handmade wedding invitation in blue, the background colour to the pattern will be blue and so will the ribbon used.